24.11.08

Speech

Here's her speech written by Catarina Cornejo.


First of all, I must thank someone who made this dream possible. And that person is me. I worked very hard to get here and I won't let you down! I will conclude what my ancestors Napoléon and Salazar, tried to do. America, you taught me so much... you deserve all my commitment and it's an honor to be useful to you. It's an honor to be candidate of this great country of ours; it's an honor to become part of your lives... That's why I am running for president of the United States of America! Choose me and together we will make history!

My friends, when I woke up this morning and understood how many people had lost their jobs, I made a decision. I will not tolerate that Asian and African people steal your jobs anymore. I will demand the exile of all immigrants. This country doesn't need you. Go back to where you belong; your work is done here.

You have to decide if you want some young but hypocrite man - like Bruce Simpson - to be your leader; or a smart and experient woman. Wake up America! The future is in your hands. You have the power. This country needs change; we need change. And unlike the other candidates, I know how to deliver it.

As president, I will forbid tattoos and piercings and I will impose a strict education for students, because they are the future of our nation. They have to understand how hard life is! And I seem to be the only candidate who knows what schools need. They need more competent teachers to make sure your children are ready to be the new generation. One of my priorities is to create more military schools. So do not tell me that I don't invest in Education.

America, wouldn't it be wonderful if our territory kept growing, growing and growing? Let's invade Canada, Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina; they don't need those territories anyway. What if I made of the military service an obligation for, at least, four years? Wake up America! You have the possibility of becoming richer! Let's fight against Japan and Germany. Let's find where Iraq hides its nuclear weapons. That's the only way to assure peace. And I am not afraid to say it: we need war to get peace.

And for those who believe that I am not sensitive and that I don't think about the poorest countries in the world, like Somalia and Malawi, let me tell you that you are wrong . I am aware people die of hunger everyday. But why does the USA, the mightiest country, have to help them? Let Europe feed them!

For the sake of the Environment, I am planning to reduce carbon emissions in factories and cars. I will promote the use of alternative energy sources, and reward those who will be able to create efficient vehicles, friendly technologies and those who plant trees. These steps will certainly move us away from dependence on foreign energy sources. I will provide the best quality of life by protecting and preserving our Environment. I firmly believe that a strong energy policy is very important.


Americans, I am thinking about creating a political police that will assure not only the government protection, but also your protection, and that will keep order in our country. Your security is crucial to me. Whereas, if you insult me, you will be punished.

I promise I am going to create more hospitals and health centres The government will help you with money for all kind of treatments as long as you are subscribed to my party. I will also give children a health insurance valid until the age of 18.

Bruce Simpson, will waist your money on Health Care. He wants to give a Health Care covering to everyone. But tell me, if you are very healthy would you like another person to spend your money on something you don't need? This great candidate swears he will give your children psychological help. That's perfect! But it's Mr. Simpson who needs that kind of help! Wake up America! You need someone like me to lead you!

I am the only one who will reduce the dependence of foreign suppliers. The USA will for ever be the most powerful country, and you will be the richest citizens in the world! I will make this possible for you. It's all for you America. I know you will thank me for this later.
I appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart. Every single candidate says "God bless you, God bless the United States of America" at the end of the speech. Well, I do not think that you need God to bless you, you need a person like me for president of the USA.


Catarina Cornejo

No comments: